Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2011

San Diego Teddy Bear Show 14 & 15 January 2012

I do so miss meeting up with old - no make that longstanding- bear artist friends since there are so few Teddy Bear Shows these days.  Therefore, it was not hard for Jon Port to talk me in to attending this event which I first did many years ago. 

It is being held in the Al Bahr Shriner Center, 5440 Kearny Mesa Road, San Diego.  I hope I get to see some of you there.  

I hope to have some one of a kind gollies, dragons and teddy bears.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great. How the internet has changed our lives. Doing some quick calculation cannot believe that it was way back in 1997 that we attended your workshop in Hove on a somewhat momentous weekend!
    Would love to attend the SD show again, have many wonderful memories of special people that we met there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be lovely to see you both again. I think I first did the SD show about 20 years ago when I lived in the UK. Yes it was a momentous weekend....sadly the weekend Princess Diana died and I think we were all in disbelief. Perhaps I will get to visit you in your country. Love to your Mum

    ReplyDelete