Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Club Year 14 coming to an end.

May 31st sees the last day of Club Year 14 and it is the last opportunity to purchase the Year 14 Club Exclusives pictured below.
Pictured left to right are:-
`Little Charmer` 2.5 inch mohair mouse
`Nu Nu Dragon`3.75 inch lilac ultrasuede dragon
`2013 Paws for Thought` a little 3 inch mohair bear on a toadstool
`Sunny` 3.75 inch mohair bear and red bunny


I am busy preparing the last `Doodle` for this Club year and hope to have it shipped in the next couple of weeks.

I have almost completed all the pieces for the 2013 Deb Canham Conventon to be held 18,19 & 20th October.  The theme this year is `Circus Parade` and it is all done but for the `wheels` which should be arriving in the next 10 days.  I wanted to release the information on the event at the same time as I send out the last `Doodle` of the Club Year.  Thus, it is causing a slight delay in the shipping of the Newsletter. Sorry about that.    Deb


2 comments:

  1. this answers my questions. Looking forward. Thanks Deb. Ruth Nixon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited.....this will also be the 10th convention...YAY!

    ReplyDelete