Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 25, 2013

Shows

Just heading off to the CIMTA SHOW in Las Vegas on Monday.  It will be the first time I have exhibited at this show.  My booth number is 211 and the show runs 29th-30th January 2013 and is trade only.


3rd-7th February I will be in the UK exhibiting at the Birmingham Spring Fair where my booth number is Hall3 N15 (usual place) again Trade Only


16th-17th February I will be exhibiting at the Orlando Dollhouse Show, Orlando, Florida and look forwards to seeing Collectors

24th February I am thrilled to be returning to the the Hugglets Winter Bearfest, Kensington, London, UK ....it has been many years since I have attended this show where my career began.  Looking forwards to seeing many old friends.  Truly a great trip for me.



Toby Industry Choice Award 2013

 
Well done to `Cookie Monster` a limited edition of 50 pieces she won a `Toby Industry Choice Award` this January.  She is 2.5 inches tall and very cute.




The next `Doodle` (Club Newsletter) will be released around the 17th February 
featuring the new releases for early 2013


Sold Out

`Lettie` from Jan 2013 `Valentine`s Collection` is sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment